Time Magazine must be getting desperate – recycling the same headlines they used two months ago.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Why do we need to bother with the IPCC, when politicians, movie stars and reporters have it all figured out?
Reblogged this on Standard Climate and commented:
“Recycling the same headlines they used two months ago” !
Is this really the main problem?
Should an ALARMING SYSTEM just make just ONE BEEP?
They said CO2 To Hit 400 ppm, again and again and again, is this true?
If yes we have to say all together BEEP!
The image you included is from 2 months ago. Is there also something more recent?
Oh no!! Plants will grown better than ever converting all that needed CO2 into oxygen through photosynthesis. The horror!!
Did it ever hit 400ppm?
Ho Hum !
Does that mean I’m gunna have to hold another ‘400 Party’?
Still getting over the first one!
Over planetary history, we’re experiencing some of the lowest CO2 levels of all time.