69F at 4PM in July in West Texas
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Lived in Texas for 35 years never remember anything like this growing up.
60’s in Texas? In July? We are all gong to die!!!
Lived in Wichita Falls as a kid, tumble weeds. That’s about all I remember, second longest 10 months of my life.
Now I get it! Katy thinks it was ‘NOAA’ that saved the diversity of biblical world, and is simply spreading the Gaiaspell.
It’s cooler in west Texas than it is in western Oregon. Highs approaching 90F all week.
That’s just Lubbock. You get blistering heat, arctic cold, dust, rain and snow, sometimes all in the same day.
It will be deemed unprecedented Klimate Twitterpation, solved only by immediate Communism.
Weather in NM was crazy too – think the high in Santa Fe was 65. Albuquerque was cool, cloudy and breezy.