Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 16, 2013
We have been teaching our children to profile, and this is wrong. In order to protect the civil rights of strangers, children are now being instructed to happily submit to rape, murder and kidnapping. It reduces their CO2 footprint.
Progressives tell us that Zimmerman hunted down Martin and killed him in cold blood. In honor of his memory, Wyoming is introducing new bear hunting regulations requiring that all hunters lie down on the ground underneath the Griz, and allow … Continue reading
We are disappointed by the limited scale of violence since the Zimmerman verdict, and will keep investigating Zimmerman over and over again until we get some full scale riots going. In accordance with the Obama full scale assault on the … Continue reading
Obama says that forest fires are proof of global warming, during one of the quietest fire years on record. Middle of July, and there are no large fires burning in the southwest. National Interagency Fire Center
A peaceful protest of the George Zimmerman verdict in Los Angeles turned violent Monday after youths broke away from the main demonstration in Leimert Park, stomped on cars, broke windows, set fires and attacked several people. KCBS-TV/KCAL-TV reporter Dave Bryan and his … Continue reading
A few months ago, government experts forecast that the corn belt drought was going to continue through 2013 07/15/2013 U.S. corn futures settled at a two-and-a-half-year low Monday, pressured by an improved weather outlook for what could be a record … Continue reading
7:39 p.m. CDT, June 17, 2013 Weekend violence leaves 9 dead, 47 shot “Our son is dead! Oh Jesus!” the 57-year-old screamed, referring to Cortez, one of her three sons, who was killed earlier that morning on Chicago’s West Side. … Continue reading
Low staffing numbers to blame for high NHS hospital mortality rates
Two years ago this week, Texas A&M professor Andrew Dessler announced the permanent Texas heatwave and drought : Texas is vulnerable to warming climate The weather of the 21st century will be very much like the hot and dry weather … Continue reading
So far in July there have been 30 murders in Obama’s home town. Twenty-nine of the victims were black, and one was Hispanic. The youngest was an eight year old girl who was strangled to death by her Grandmother. Four … Continue reading