Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 18, 2013
Trayvon’s father says that if his son had been white,”this wouldn’t have ever happened.’ Trayvon Martin’s parents ‘stunned’ by acquittal Odds are that most kids wouldn’t have attacked the neighborhood watchman. They did their best to perjure themselves over Zimmerman’s … Continue reading
Harry Reid said yesterday: “The West is burning” Reid blames climate change for Nevada fires, seeks funding for prevention | Fox News July 18th, and there are no large fires in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado or Arizona. There is one … Continue reading
Texas summer temperatures have been declining for 100 years, so climate scientists deal with that by tampering with the data and cherry picking outliers like 2011.
“If these reports are accurate, this would be a stunning revelation to any member of Congress, any member of Congress that finds this out and also more importantly to the American people. It also raises serious concerns about the priority … Continue reading
The US Drought monitor has outdone themselves this week with their level of BS. The southwest has been blasted with rain over the past week, and some areas received more than one-third of their average annual precipitation. But the Washington … Continue reading
Israel-Palestinian talks in potential breakthrough Middle East breakthroughs occur about as often as predictions of global warming doom.