Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 19, 2013
Last year the AP wrote this story about Zimmerman : ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered … Continue reading
Cleveland man shoots intruder holding fiancée at gunpoint; Resident applauded by councilman Obama stated today that people like him should back off and avoid confrontation. They probably just wanted to rape and murder his fiancee, after all. h/t to Dave … Continue reading
Obama also suggested that the outcome of the case could have been different if Martin were white. “If a white male teen would have been involved in this scenario,” he said, “both the outcome and the aftermath might have been … Continue reading
The five hottest July’s in the US were 1936, 1901, 1934, 1930 and 1931. During July, 1936 – US afternoon temperatures averaged 33.6C (92F) compared to 30.1C (86F) so far in July, 2013. The two coolest July’s occurred in 1992 … Continue reading
From July 19 to July 29 1930, temperatures at Laurel, Maryland were over 100F eight times, including two days at 106F. Temperatures during the current heatwave are forecast to be more than ten degrees cooler than during the low CO2 … Continue reading
On July 18, 1934 every station but one in Nebraska was over 100F. Four were over 110F, twenty-three were over 105F, and Weeping Water reached 112F.
The president used the highly personal comments to, in his words, put the angst in the black community in “context.” And he also appeared to give his support to Attorney General Eric Holder’s call earlier in the week for a … Continue reading
These three children were among the 30 people murdered in Chicago so far this month. Gizzell Ford Ed Cooper Damani Henard Obama has shown no interest in them. His concern lies with the kid below, whom he says he relates to, … Continue reading
Obama : “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.” Obama: ‘Trayvon Could Have Been Me’