Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 23, 2013
On July 24, 1936 most of Nebraska was over 110 degrees. One fourth of the state was over 115 degrees, and Minden reached 118 degrees. Temperatures in Minden this week are forecast to be 30-40 degrees cooler than they were … Continue reading
On July 24, 1936 almost all of Kansas was over 105 degrees. Two thirds of the state was over 110 degrees, and one-fourth of the state was over 115 degrees. McPherson and Minneapolis, Kansas were 117 degrees. If Kansas had … Continue reading
Obama acts out a new planned drama every week now on television, so people can simply turn on CNN for their next fantasy adventure. They don’t need to go to the movie theatre and pay for Hollywood left wing indoctrination*, … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Even PIOMAS is trying to un-paint themselves out of their corner, showing a 15% increase in ice volume over last year.
A few weeks ago Obama demanded the immediate return of Snowden, and hijacked the president of Bolivia’s plane based on Obama’s “best intelligence.” By HADAS GOLD | 7/22/13 12:16 PM EDT Edward Snowden may leave the Moscow airport he’s been … Continue reading
Herald-Journal – Google News Archive Search A friend of mine was the top rated marathoner in the world in 1980. He lost his chance at Olympic gold because Carter determined that it was immoral to invade Afghanistan. Decades later, Obama … Continue reading
The Succession to the Crown Act must be accepted in each of the 15 Commonwealth countries where the Queen is head of state. Just three countries –Canada, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines– have approved the British … Continue reading
I forecast that a week from now there will be great wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Arctic alarmist community.
Based on one court case which Obama knows almost nothing about and did not involve stand your ground laws, Obama has determined that they must be repealed. Normally review of a law would involve a number of actual cases where … Continue reading
This is revolutionary! There isn’t as much solar energy reaching the Earth as there was 13 years ago, and temperatures are declining. There is no missing heat. Do I get a Nobel Prize for this amazing discovery?