Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 24, 2013
Amanda Bynes took her pants off and set someone’s driveway on fire in order to stop global warming, and then she explained her actions. 2:00 p.m.: Oh, give me a break: am I really now to blame for the anthropogenic destruction of the … Continue reading
On July 24, 1936 the temperature in Chicago was 107F. Today it was 72F. Hansen says that heatwaves were impossible before recent global warming.
Emerging research theorizes the decline of polluting sulfur-based particles in the atmosphere, which block sunlight and cool the Earth beneath, have allowed Atlantic hurricane activity to increase in recent decades. Could it be our efforts to clean the air have, … Continue reading
President Obama tried to steer the nation’s attention back to his stewardship of an improving economy with a high-profile speech that took credit for a comeback Obama praises resilient economy, warns of ‘inequality of opportunity’ – latimes.com When Obama, Pelosi … Continue reading
If any other president had singled out a black man for killing a white man, he would have been run out of office as a closet KKK member. His behavior would have been roundly condemned as abhorrent, racist and overstepping the … Continue reading
After being caught illegally spying on everyone for the last five years, Obama complains that people who want to stop him are not being open. The White House took the rare step of releasing a statement opposing an amendment to a House … Continue reading
Obama assumed that because Zimmerman’s skin color was lighter than Martin’s, that Zimmerman had committed a hate crime. In Obama’s world, people are judged by the color of their skin, rather than evidence. Never mind that the jury and the … Continue reading
Read my lips – no new Bushes. November 02, 2008 In the next three years the military plans to activate and train an estimated 4,700 service members for specialized domestic operations, according to Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, commander of … Continue reading
Alarmists are busy this week claiming that Antarctica is melting and we are all going to drown. Meanwhile, Antarctic sea ice continues to grow to record levels. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008
Over the past couple of hours, the rowers have experienced a large drop in temperatures as the storm begins to develop.