Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 24, 2013
21 Mar 1936 – The Canberra Times SATURDAY, MARCH 21, 1936 “ON …
Once the summer sea ice has gone, it’s only a question of how long it will take for the winter ice to disappear. Arctic sea ice time bomb ticking: the bang’s gonna be huge The North Pole receives no sunlight … Continue reading
Record summer cold forecast for the Beaufort Sea this week. 10-Day Temperature Outlook An Arctic hurricane approaching icespddrf2013072318_2013072800_035_arcticicespddrf.001.gif (862×876) And the rowers are stopped at the worst possible place for a storm surge – in a boat which can’t deal … Continue reading
On this date in 1936, Kansas reached 121F and Nebraska reached 118F. Temperatures are forecast to be more than thirty degrees cooler this year than they were in 1936. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/064/mwr-064-07-c1.pdf The EPA says that the 193o’s heatwaves were the worst … Continue reading
July of 1936 brought incomprehensibly hot weather to Nebraska. Minden was over 100 degrees almost every day – with fifteen days over 105F, seven days over 110F, and two days over 115F. On this date in 1936, the temperature reached … Continue reading
It appeared that the Arctic was the last refuge of the global warming scamsters, but with that hiding place collapsing – they are now trying to set up their last stand in the deep oceans. COI | Centre for Ocean … Continue reading
05 Mar 1936 – 40 YEARS AGO (Reprinted from the “Argus.”) 1896—…
Fifty-two percent of adults questioned said race relations in the U.S. are “very good” or “fairly good,” down from more than 70 percent who said that in NBC/WSJ polls between 2009 and 2011. Fifty-four percent agree with the statement that … Continue reading
Weiner keeps texting his weiner, as he understands that being a degenerate devoid of values is considered an asset to his voting base. Look for a landslide victory.
Obama believes that if the peasants give him more money, the weather will be better. It is mind-boggling that we have someone with an intellect that primitive in the White House in 2013.