— May 22, 1915: Passenger train collides with a troop train in Gretna, Scotland. 227 people killed.
— Dec. 12, 1917: Troop train derails near the entrance of Mt. Cenis tunnel in Modane, France. 543 killed.
— Jul. 9, 1918: An inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 in Nashville, Tenn. 171 injured.
— Jan. 16, 1944: Train wrecks in the Torro Tunnel in Leon Province, Spain. More than 500 killed.
— Mar. 2, 1944: Train stalls in a tunnel in Salerno, Italy, suffocating passengers. 521 killed.
— Oct. 22, 1949: Danzig-Warsaw express derails in Nr. Dwor, Poland. More than 200 killed.
— Apr. 3, 1955: Train plunges into a canyon in Guadalajara, Mexico. 300 killed.
— Sept. 29, 1957: Express train collides with stationary oil train in Montgomery, West Pakistan. 250 killed.
— Feb. 1, 1970: Express train rams stationary commuter train in Buenos Aires, Argentina. 236 killed.
— Oct. 6, 1972: Train carrying religious pilgrims derails and catches fire in Saltillo, Mexico. 208 killed.
— June 6, 1981: Train crashes after bridge collapses in flash floods during monsoon in Bihar, India. More than 400 killed.
— Jan. 4, 1990: Overcrowded 16-car passenger train collides with standing freight train in Sindh Province, Pakistan. More than 210 killed.
— Sept. 22, 1994: Faulty brakes cause a train to plunge into a ravine in Tolunda, Angola. 300 killed.
— Aug. 20, 1995: A speeding passenger train crashes into a train that had stalled after hitting a cow in Firozabad, India. 358 killed.
— Aug. 2, 1999: Two express trains collide head-on in Gauhati, India. More than 285 killed.
— Feb. 20, 2002: An overcrowded train en route from Cairo to the southern Egyptian city of Luxor burst into flames, then travels 2½ miles before the driver stops. More than 360 people die.
— Feb. 18, 2004: Runaway train cars carrying fuel and industrial chemicals derail, setting off explosions destroy five villages in Neyshabur, Iran. At least 200 people killed.
— Apr. 22, 2004: Two trains carrying explosives collide as they are being shifted to different tracks at a single station in Ryongchon, North Korea. 154 killed; 1,300 injured.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!