Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 26, 2013
Allison is tweeting about the North Pole, and doesn’t understand this graph or trust Danes. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
North pole turned into lake from global warming CBCNews Some ice buoy far away from the North Pole has surface melt, just like every July. This is what the North Pole looked like in 1962. Seadragon (SSN-584), foreground, and her sister Skate (SSN-578) during … Continue reading
If a 7pm curfew was put in place and anyone seen outside of their house shot on sight, the crime rate would drop dramatically. You can always make the world safer by reducing freedom. Government’s apparent goal is to make … Continue reading
Why aren’t Obama and Jesse Jackson holding a rally to protest these criminals? By Katherine SkibaTribune reporter7:09 p.m. CDT, July 1, 2013 WASHINGTON — The sentencings of former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., and his wife, Sandi, were postponed Monday, with no … Continue reading
Harp seals mate and rear their young on the sea ice off the east coast of Canada in the spring and move north as the weather warms. But increasing numbers of seals are ending up stranded along the U.S. East … Continue reading
Summer cyclone chewing up Canada’s Arctic sea ice Ice coverage is slightly about last year’s record low but still well below the 30-year average. Ice coverage is well above last year Back when the sea was thick and lasted for … Continue reading
Imagine the pain of Wadhams, Maslowski, the Sierra Club and the death spiral guy. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut The wailing and gnashing of teeth deepens.
Check out this garbage : Last year, a particularly powerful cyclone is thought to have wiped out 800,000 square kilometres of ice. That contributed to record low sea-ice levels at the end of the 2012 melt year. This year’s storm … Continue reading