Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Still Waiting For The GPS-less Rowers To Magically Appear On The Other Side Of Cape Parry
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
I still have a little challenge question for anyone back at ‘alarmist don’t trust Danish’
Curious to see who is smarter than a fifth grader, well, make that a high school senior.
OK, I left an answer for your challenge.
They are a long way from Cape Parry — the last report had them on the Nicholson Peninsular wating for the tide to come in to refloat their boat.If they get anywhere near Cape Parry they will be in serious danger from any North or NE storm with Cliffs and Rocks on a lee shore in a boat poorly designed for what they are trying to do.This has nothing to do with the amount of ice in the NW passage or climate change – they really should quit while they safely can.
Kinda reminds me of marathoners who cheat and take motorized transportation over part of the race course. Their goal is usually to get something they cannot earn by their own honest effort, e.g. a Boston Marathon qualifying time.
Let’s see what these rowers end up doing and what they put on their website.
Don’t those look like vehicle tracks in front of their beached dinghy ?
Maybe an ATV to tow them around.
Just low tide
They’re tire tracks in the wet sand.
My God, that thing is a monstrosity. The Frenchman has a freakin canoe. No wonder he’s making progress and these nitwits are draggin for Climate Con in the shallows.
Camera and sound crew?
I can not post on their face book page anymore! I wonder if it was something I said to encourage them.
Maybe this will help them
Not only is thier GPS magically not working, neither is thier Tide Clocks:
“By the time we get back to the boat we realize the tide has slipped out faster than we anticipated and we’re now beached, stuck until the next high tide.”
Haha, the rowing circus continues….
You would think with all of that arctic sun they could power a GPS with solar panels. Nope.
Looks like they may be draggin’ on at the moment. 3 weeks, painfully slow travel, no bathing, cold weather, cold water, enclosed spaces. What an Eco-tourist’s dream adventure!!
And summer ends there in about 10 days, so it is all downhill from here.
The guys aren’t smart enough to read the tidal chart.
GPS update an hour ago – interesting.