Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2013
This guy gives Piers Morgan a run for the money. The Difference Between Global Warming Skeptics And Normal People Warning : Nausea is an almost certain byproduct of listening to this (possible) human being.
It is likely that because of cold winds spreading the ice, there will be little or no reduction in Arctic ice extent over the next week. What a complete disaster for the Arctic alarmist crowd. Death spiral aborted.
The rowers are stuck in a cove west of Cape Parry, with several days of strong northwest winds blocking their exit. The Navy is forecasting that by the middle of next week, multi-year ice will have blown into that region … Continue reading
The last time Obama went skeet shooting was on his birthday last year (August 4.) Given that he says he “does skeet shooting all the time” I wonder if he has another big skeet shooting adventure planned for this year?
My earlier diagnosis of a bad ink cartridge was wrong. It turns out that the printer itself was the problem, and needed repair.
On June 9, 1972 at the peak of the global cooling scare, Rapid City SD received 15 inches of rain in four hours. This produced a massive flash flood which killed 238 people and wrecked thousands of homes. Obama says … Continue reading