Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 28, 2013
Yesterday, our friends were hysterical about a six inch deep pool of water which had accumulated around a buoy 350 km from the pole. They thought that bears were going to drown in it. Fortunately, the life guard drained the … Continue reading
ictn2013072718_2013080400_035_arcticictn.001.gif (740×666) According to the Navy, the Canadian and Alaskan Beaufort Sea coast is abutted by thick ice. The intrepid rowers of course drove around that part in their truck. Their location is pointed to by the red arrow.
Last week thousands of terrorists escaped from Afghan prisons. This week thousands escaped from Libyan prisons. And now Obama has convinced Israel to release another 104 terrorists. Israeli and Palestinian leaders will resume face-to-face peace talks on Monday in Washington … Continue reading
Having fallen flat on their faces with any attempt at sane argument, alarmists have gone completely off the deep end with their desperate forecasts of doom. At this point they are far out of bounds of the IPCC and consensus … Continue reading
Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis For a few years in the 1930s and 1940s, the capital of Greenland averaged above freezing, but they have been on a downwards slide ever since.
He has been playing it twice a week since he won the Nobel Peace Prize. Life as a US drone operator
Cheyenne Radar | Weather Underground Temperature is up to a blistering 62F this afternoon of July 28.
“He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” ― George Orwell, 1984
broker (1201×601) Boulder has experienced no warming for 60 years, and they want to eliminate all CO2 emissions. “Eliminating GHG emissions in Boulder will not alter global climate change. But that’s not the point. Acting responsibly is an ethical position.” … Continue reading