Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 29, 2013
One thing that all scientists who study sea ice agree upon is that under increasing temperatures, the overall long-term declining trend will continue and some summer in the future, we will look down on the North Pole and see a … Continue reading
The Fuehrer said that he didn’t have the time to debate flat earthers about this issue. The time for action is now. In organizing their eugenics program the Nazis were inspired by the United States’ programs of forced sterilization, especially … Continue reading
The rowers are stuck on a small island at Cape Parry, with winds forecast not to change for a few days. Meanwhile there is a wall of sea ice barreling down towards them from the Beaufort Sea, driven by the … Continue reading
25 Sep 1929 – UNDER THE POLE IN A SUBMARINE Climate experts tell us that the ice was about 30 feet thick at the time.
McKibben is flying all over the country generating vast amounts of CO2 and telling other people that they can’t generate any. “If we’re going to stop climate change, we don’t need to just cut our carbon emissions a little bit … Continue reading
The war on drugs has failed because it is focused on the suppliers, rather than the consumers. Similarly, Obama has been focused on punishing CO2 producers, when the real problem is the consumers. Trees demand CO2, and are thus a … Continue reading
I’m going to evaluate this based on whether or not this is going to significantly contribute to carbon in our atmosphere. And there is no doubt that Canada at the source in those tar sands could potentially be doing more … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Bloomberg gun-control group facing internal backlash amid growing profile Nashua Mayor Donnalee Lozeau says she called it quits after the group launched television attack ads against New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte. Ayotte voted against legislation that would have expanded background … Continue reading
Climate experts explain that storms are caused by too much heat energy in the system. That is why the Arctic has very few storms, and why Hawaii has so many.