Bloomberg gun-control group facing internal backlash amid growing profile
Nashua Mayor Donnalee Lozeau says she called it quits after the group launched television attack ads against New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte. Ayotte voted against legislation that would have expanded background checks to cover almost every gun purchase in the country.
“I said, ‘Wait a minute. I don’t want to be part of something like that,’” Lozeau told The Manchester Union Leader. “I told them, ‘You’re Mayors Against Illegal Guns; you’re not mayors for gun control.’”
Rockford’s three-term independent Mayor Lawrence Morrissey bowed out over similar concerns.
“The reason why I joined the group in the first place is because I took the name for what it said – against ‘illegal’ guns,” Morrissey said at a town hall meeting on June 22. His comments were met with applause. “I thought it was about enforcement of (the) existing gun laws” against illegal weapons. “As the original mission swayed, that’s when I decided that it was no longer in line with my beliefs.”
Bloomberg gun-control group facing internal backlash amid growing profile | Fox News
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Reblogged this on The Firewall.
Good that they’re withdrawing support, but they can’t pretend they didn’t know what it was about going in. They were instead trying to ride the wave and be on the winning side as they assumed there’d be a wave of gun control, but the political winds have blown the other way now.
Good morning useful idiots. It is good that they woke up but I had to slam for sleeping on the job.
Reblogged this on Gds44's Blog.
Maybe Doomberg should be illegal. A visit to a reeducation camp might help.
The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights, amendments 1-10, all became obsolete after fear of nuclear annihilation and remorse for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in Aug 1945 convinced world leaders and scientists to assume totalitarian control of the world on 24 Oct 1945.
Although I didn’t know it, my entire scientific career was spent trying to “leak” information past these self-appointed gatekeepers.
See message sent to the Space Science & Technology Committee of the House of Representatives on 17 July 2013:
Click to access Creator_Destroyer_Sustainer_of_Life.pdf
With kind regards, – Oliver K. Manuel Former NASA Principal Investigator for Apollo
Sent from my iPhone