Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: July 30, 2013
Obama originally fixed the climate in 2008, but now he has pushed back the fix until 2016 McCarthy signaled that she was ready for the fight, saying that the agency would continue issuing new rules, regardless of claims by Republicans … Continue reading
It was a hot July afternoon 38 years ago, nearly 92 degrees, when Teamsters president and labor icon Jimmy Hoffa is said to have opened the rear door of a 1975 maroon Mercury in the parking lot of the Machus … Continue reading
What is wrong with this logic? WHY WE’RE HERE The Mainstream Last First adventure began earlier this month, when Paul Gleeson, Frank Wolf, Denis Barnett and I set out on our attempt to become the first people to cross the … Continue reading
The rowers have been obscured by clouds for several days, but radar from two days ago shows how close the Beaufort Sea ice was to Cape Parry on Sunday. It is undoubtedly much closer to the rower’s tiny island now, … Continue reading
The game is over. There is no “new set of rules.” Just a bunch of true believers stuck in the ice in the Northwest Passage, and a bunch of scientists trying to keep their funding coming in.
Normally the high Arctic has about 90 days above freezing. This year there was less than half that. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Pay no attention to those sunspots.
The IPCC forecasts 8-24 inches of sea level rise this century, but that doesn’t work for alarmists, so they just pull numbers out of their asses in a desperate attempt to steal money and freedom from the public. More than … Continue reading
“Five million green energy jobs” means throwing billions of dollars down the drain for failed green companies run by his campaign supporters. Evergreen Solar ($25 million)* SpectraWatt ($500,000)* Solyndra ($535 million)* Beacon Power ($43 million)* Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 … Continue reading
the job of climate scientists is to tease apart the normal variation from the stuff that’s man-made. You can go wading in the lake at the North Pole – Boing Boing I can be a climate scientist! The natural part … Continue reading