The Canadian National Newspaper: Over 4.5 Billion people could die from Global Warming-related causes by 2012
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
And Christians have a theory about a second coming, let’s see which comes first. 😉
That is really not a national newspaper up here in the GWN.
It is some online progressive, socialist rag that gets the rubes here all riled up over Falling Sky stories.
Probably read daily by David Suzuki.
.. and that attention seeking idiot Michio Kaku.
Err.. Cuckoo 😉
Were they serious? Why don’t they at least give the predictions of doom 10 years so maybe people would have forgotten about their bullshit a decade out. Hotair highlighted how the Dems are now calling for “racial justice” related to Travan Martin. My hotair comment is on topic as far the climate part, and on “climate justice” it points out that these loons want us to go down extremely painful roads to remedy what probably isn’t even a problem:
Typo alert in the story by line
Should read “Piled by John Stokes”
That is the biggest load I’ve read this week.
In the days of print, you could flush that story down the dunny where it belongs!
We need the electronic equivalent. The dunny app would make millions.
Those feedback loops for methane stopped somehow when the Arctic was ice-free during the early Holocene.
John Stokes??? Is that Racehorse Nick Stokes brother or just a nom de plume??
I’m guessing writing ‘climate change alarm’ in a news article back in 2008 wasn’t immediately recognised as a derision.
By 2012?? Is that why nobody’s called me and the streets are empty.. Maybe I missed something. Wait.. what year is it..?