Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Trouble Looming For Arctic Alarmists
- A Peek Inside The Utterly Brainless World Of Climate Alarmists
- Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying Again
- Being A Climate Alarmist Means Never Having To Admit You Were Wrong
- Candidates For Twits Of The Day
- President Obama Branches Out Into Hurricane Forecasting
- Drought To Flood Is Normal Weather In Texas
- Thomas Jefferson Explains Washington DC
- The Amount Of Sea Ice On Earth Isn’t Changing
- Global Sea Ice Area Approaches A Record
- US Having One Of The Coolest Years On Record
- My Shocking Undercover CO2 Investigation
- Visualizing How The White House Is Defrauding You About Precipitation
- No, The Polar Ice Caps Are Not Disappearing Katherine
- Imaginary Climate Change In Texas
- Poisoned Weather In 1991
- Understanding “Unprecedented”
- Texas Hit By Unprecedented Hypestorms!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
Don B on Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying… Owen on Katherine Hayhoe Caught Lying… rah on Trouble Looming For Arctic… shazaam on Trouble Looming For Arctic… sean2829 on Trouble Looming For Arctic… rah on Trouble Looming For Arctic… Ron Clutz on Trouble Looming For Arctic… rah on My Shocking Undercover CO2… rah on Being A Climate Alarmist Means… kentclizbe on Trouble Looming For Arctic…
Daily Archives: August 1, 2013
On July 24, the rowers were touched by the hand of Gaia and rowed 30 km into a stiff head wind with their GPS off. Had they not made it around the point that day, this is what they would … Continue reading
Veteran, Tea Party, Ron Paul, Republican, Christian, Constitution, Libertarian, Romney, skeptic, 2nd Amendment. Be extra careful when transmitting these words electronically!
Temperatures are back up to freezing!
Edward Snowden asylum: US ‘disappointed’ by Russian decision | World news | The Guardian
Iraq suffers its deadliest month in five years | World news | The Guardian
Can you figure out what this is? It was my first try.
The planned crossings have not been possible because of the ice coverage and the danger of ending up in a soup of massive icebergs. A Lesson In Patience For Denis Why didn’t anyone tell them this before they started? 03.05.2013 … Continue reading