Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
Colorado Wellington on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… gator69 on Time For Adjustments gator69 on If Obama Was Working Against T… ren on Time For Adjustments ren on Time For Adjustments Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Gail Combs on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Chris Barron on Time For Adjustments Mike D on If Obama Was Working Against T… Chris Barron on Breaking : Top Climate Story O…
Daily Archives: August 1, 2013
On July 24, the rowers were touched by the hand of Gaia and rowed 30 km into a stiff head wind with their GPS off. Had they not made it around the point that day, this is what they would … Continue reading
Veteran, Tea Party, Ron Paul, Republican, Christian, Constitution, Libertarian, Romney, skeptic, 2nd Amendment. Be extra careful when transmitting these words electronically!
Temperatures are back up to freezing!
Edward Snowden asylum: US ‘disappointed’ by Russian decision | World news | The Guardian
Iraq suffers its deadliest month in five years | World news | The Guardian
Can you figure out what this is? It was my first try.
The planned crossings have not been possible because of the ice coverage and the danger of ending up in a soup of massive icebergs. A Lesson In Patience For Denis Why didn’t anyone tell them this before they started? 03.05.2013 … Continue reading