Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
gator69 on Arctic Surge Continues gator69 on The Flood Myth gator69 on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand… The Ol' Seadog. on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth Robertv on The Flood Myth Morgan Wright on The Flood Myth Gail Combs on Implausibly Deniable Propagand…
Daily Archives: August 2, 2013
Imagine the horrors if all that silicon from old electronics got back in the ground! I wasn’t clear at first how to recycle electronics, but I figured it out. Another environmental law which came into effect on July 1 requires … Continue reading
Since Obama took office, the US has had a billion dollar disaster every six hours. US National Debt
The most transparent White House in history is making sure that none of the spontaneous YouTube protest survivors ever talk to the press, because it is just a fake scandal. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) was on with Greta Van Susteren … Continue reading
Normally from July 24 – July 31 Arctic sea ice loses an area the size of Texas. Latest figures show that this year there no loss of sea ice area during that period. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
Back when the sea was thick and lasted for years, cyclones tended to spread the ice out and actually increase its extent, said Julienne Stroeve of the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colo. Now, when ice gets … Continue reading
Headed away from Pond Inlet, turning into the bay.