Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Petrossa on Today’s Climate Fraud Wi… AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: August 2, 2013
Imagine the horrors if all that silicon from old electronics got back in the ground! I wasn’t clear at first how to recycle electronics, but I figured it out. Another environmental law which came into effect on July 1 requires … Continue reading
Since Obama took office, the US has had a billion dollar disaster every six hours. US National Debt
The most transparent White House in history is making sure that none of the spontaneous YouTube protest survivors ever talk to the press, because it is just a fake scandal. Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) was on with Greta Van Susteren … Continue reading
Normally from July 24 – July 31 Arctic sea ice loses an area the size of Texas. Latest figures show that this year there no loss of sea ice area during that period. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
Back when the sea was thick and lasted for years, cyclones tended to spread the ice out and actually increase its extent, said Julienne Stroeve of the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Boulder, Colo. Now, when ice gets … Continue reading
Headed away from Pond Inlet, turning into the bay.