Twitter / AndrewDessler: Are you mad at Google for …
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
This hotair comment today from JoseQuinones:
Pop quiz for climate change alarmists:
What month is this? August.
When does hurricane season start? June first.
How many hurricanes normally hit the Caribbean by this date? Eleven.
How many have hit this year so far? Zero.
How many hit last year? Three. (And only one made landfall.)
And how many tornadoes normally hit by now? 988
And how many have hit so far? 583.
Forgot the link!!
Make a prediction and then lie about it being correct.
And you expected a different answer?
He is following the Latest and Greatest Official Drought Monitor that does not take into consideration Rainfall. It seems that Rainfall no longer has anything to do with Drought! That was Yesterday!
Reblogged this on The Firewall.
Ever noticed how warmist/libz will never concede any point no matter how obvious?
I have friend in New Mexico who says he’s cutting grass for the first time in two years–everything is green, everywhere.
I just keep wondering when the Drought Monitor will reflect all the rain this year.
I’m in midland, in that general neighborhood, and I’m having to cut the damned grass EVERY week! Last year – the whole year – I cut it 4 or 5 times! I’m sick of this drought. I can’t take it anymore. We’re also in the biggest economic ‘boom’ in over 30 years.
We’re being overrun by soylent green.
July at my weather station came in with a Catastrophic …normal….temperature…bang on…precip…just a few mil above the normal…just horrible…nothing to complain about…