Headed away from Pond Inlet, turning into the bay.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
They do say a vegetarian diet leads to a poor sense of direction.
Maybe they can get some clean sack cloth in the village so they can smell good as well as feel righteous.
Now would be a good time to throw in the towel.
It’s time to claim an overheated narwhale put a hole in the hull. They will be heroes.
Hey, mister, can you tell me, where a man might find an anchor
He just grinned and shook my hand, “No” was all he said.
Actually there are quite a few anchors for sale in the bay.
Delivery might pose a small problem tho’.
I would be impressed if they spent 20 min there, grabbed an anchor and shoved off. They at least got some good rowing hours in, but alas not much forward movement. Maybe the kayakers will inspire them to keep apace.
After the locals pick themselves of the floor from laughing uncontrollably, they ask WTF it that you are playing with. You are trying to do WHAT! 😉
They will get a chance to meet the Firefighters that got there yesterday.
sounds like reality is setting in….
“Yesterday Denis and I were chatting about this and we both agreed that when the trip is over, we simply want to be able to look ourselves in the eye and say we did absolutely everything humanly possible to get across the North West Passage. Essentially that we emptied the tank and left it all out there.”
Warmanista Weiners – Quitting is not how we row….
Our Darwin Award candidates do need a new anchor before they continue their journey.
Buy the two kayaks from the firemen.
Strap them to the rowboat.
Fill them all with gasoline.
Light a match.
Roast some blubber-dogs.
Everyone is saved.
If they wanted to replicate Franklin’s voyage, why did not they start from Pond Inlet, and work their way west?
If they had, they would have been ice bound by now. Instead they started from the western end where there is much less ice, in the hope that the ice in the east is gone by the time they get there.
Franklin must be wishing he had transported his boat to the Mackenzie River to the starting line as well.
Did Franklin have GPS, satellite Internet, satellite imagery, weather forecasts, satellite communications, sonar, a kevlar bottom and electric lights?
I’ll bet he had more than one anchor!………….LOL
And I can guarantee there was 100% Watch Keeping on that RN vessel.
None of this “let’s all sleep because we a tired” nonsense.