Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
- Greenland Melt Getting Off To The Slowest Start On Record
Daily Archives: August 3, 2013
The murder rate in the US is down 40% since 1992, and is at historical lows. But there are still pockets of gun violence in the US. These are people who probably can not be trusted with guns : Government … Continue reading
US intelligence has just released this shocking imagery showing why Giggles had to be assassinated.
I just saw this outside my window. That is me on the bed. My dog is hiding from the new EPA chief on her bicycle. It is the hardest rain I have ever seen, and my car window is open.
The US is currently under a foreign travel alert, just like we were when 9/11 happened inside the US. Whose fault is it? Giggles Snowden Zimmerman A wildly incompetent and irresponsible POTUS Giggles’ former friends
Warnings for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, Colorado | Weather Underground