Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
Donna K. Becker on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… sfx2020 on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Dave N on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… Richard Keen on Super Climate Sunday Clive in now-sociali… on Pulling Back The Curtain On Su… eliza on Confirmation Bias In Climate… Andy DC on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … Geoff Gubb on Super Climate Sunday Oliver K. Manuel on The Wrong Stuff Steve on Super Climate Sunday
Daily Archives: August 4, 2013
Trees were snapped by the rush of exceptional drought coming down Spring Creek.
Can residents of Texas improve the on-time delivery of books to Santa Fe bookstores, by believing in the global warming faith and purchasing a Prius? If you have been ingesting large quantities of hallucinogenic substances over the last few decades, … Continue reading
Boulder Colorado, Santa Fe New Mexico and Sedona Arizona (home of John McCain) form the new age Devil’s Triangle. I was working as a computer repairman in Sedona, while attending Northern Arizona University for a year in the mid 1980s, … Continue reading
It can now be revealed for the first time that Bambi actually started the fire. Fortunately, crack law enforcement teams have neutralized the threat.