Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
Gail Combs on Scientific American Says Globa… gator69 on Divestment Works! gator69 on Failed Billionaires omanuel on Failed Billionaires gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… AndyG55 on Divestment Works! AndyG55 on Divestment Works! istasz on Divestment Works! istasz on Divestment Works!
Daily Archives: August 4, 2013
Trees were snapped by the rush of exceptional drought coming down Spring Creek.
Can residents of Texas improve the on-time delivery of books to Santa Fe bookstores, by believing in the global warming faith and purchasing a Prius? If you have been ingesting large quantities of hallucinogenic substances over the last few decades, … Continue reading
Boulder Colorado, Santa Fe New Mexico and Sedona Arizona (home of John McCain) form the new age Devil’s Triangle. I was working as a computer repairman in Sedona, while attending Northern Arizona University for a year in the mid 1980s, … Continue reading
It can now be revealed for the first time that Bambi actually started the fire. Fortunately, crack law enforcement teams have neutralized the threat.