Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 4, 2013
Makes them a little bit crazy. Reader View: Climate change — the affects are real and local By Mary Wolf Forest fires, persistent drought and record temperatures are now more of a threat to my business than Amazon.com or e-readers. … Continue reading
I remembered that I am in the frozen wasteland to the north on the 23rd, and won’t arrive back in Fort Collins until 3am on the 24th. So I may be off the mark when the cyclists come through that … Continue reading
Military grade cars kill and maim millions of people a year. The only reason to purchase one of these weapons of mass destruction is to kill lots of people. Civilians should only be allowed single stroke engines, with a top … Continue reading
PIOMAS shows July 31 Arctic sea ice volume at 7,104 km³, up from 5.965 km³ last year. That thin rotten decayed ice is growing in the record heat, almost as fast as the Islamic population of Europe.
Twenty-five years after accusing an innocent man of rape, Tawana Brawley is finally paying for her lies. Last week, 10 checks totaling $3,764.61 were delivered to ex-prosecutor Steven Pagones — the first payments Brawley has made since a court determined … Continue reading
Fort Collins took a beating Saturday from torrential rain and hail that spent the afternoon menacing the Front Range and northeastern Colorado. There were numerous thunderstorm warnings, a tornado warning and an hours long tornado watch in parts of the … Continue reading
If they get in my way, I am going to have to teach those young whippersnappers a thing or two about cycling up hills. Tour de France champion Chris Froome will race in USA Pro Challenge | The Coloradoan | … Continue reading