Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate scientist … Continue reading
‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher. NOVEMBER … Continue reading
The poles are melting down due to polar amplification, which has caused a persistent excess amount of thin, rotten, decayed ice on Earth in 2013. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008