Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 5, 2013
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate scientist … Continue reading
‘Frightening’ projection for Arctic melt The Arctic Ocean could be free of ice in the summer as soon as 2010 or 2015 – something that hasn’t happened for more than a million years, according to a leading polar researcher. NOVEMBER … Continue reading
The poles are melting down due to polar amplification, which has caused a persistent excess amount of thin, rotten, decayed ice on Earth in 2013. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008
Two young boys are dead after they were strangled by a python that escaped an exotic pet store in northern New Brunswick and got inside the apartment where they were sleeping, police say. The snake apparently escaped its cage in … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Global warming will impact the power grid Published: August 3, 2013 a new report released by the Department of Energy in July, says that our electrical grid will be impacted due to the effects of global warming. Over the last … Continue reading
(2) Timeline Photos h/t to Paul Homewood