h/t to Paul Homewood
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Very transparant. Or is he getting sloppy?
by Fareed Zakaria, of CNN.
Pic is 5 years old.
Anywho, I know what Obama’s plan for America is, regardless of what book he has in his hand.
He is a slow reader….
Reblogged this on The Firewall.
I wonder what chapter he was on.
Al CAIDA to the rescue: http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/MID-01-050813.html
I wonder if he sees his Muslim faith in those chapters.
That book is a real page turner. I’m up to the chapter where Russia kidnaps the top CIA infotechnology operative who tells all to Putin and to Wikileaks! His name is Snowman or something. I think it was a code name. Sounds so real!!
Since this is DingleBarry we’re talking about it’s likely that underneath that dust jacket is either the Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf, or the closeted Homosexual survival guide.
Come to think of it, all three have a lot in common.