Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Polar Bears Having Difficulty Finding Any Ice
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
This polar did not have trouble finding ice check movie out at 5:16 into it polar bear shows up http://obuoy.datatransport.org/monitor#buoy7/movie
Polar bears are really looking for food, like Ring seals, and foolish humans like the rowers.
Seal huggers must not be happy, the more ice the more seals die or is it the other way around. I do know penguin populations have been declining but the sea ice around Antarctica has been increasing yearly with their populations. Longer walk to waters edge.
No blowtorch yet, just a lot of blowhards instead.
PETA wants to save the polar bears and has sent food parcels up to them. In a rowboat, some kayaks and a catamaran. Bon apetit!
In comparing the above extent map, that doesn’t jive with ice concentrations from Canada or MASIE near the Alaskan coast that are above the 15% threshold for NSIDC extent.
Also would like to add the Russian ice analysis out today. Jives with the above comment.
Here is how Climate News Network trumpeted the start of the Rowing Team epic. No updates on progress (or lack thereof) so far.