Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
Gail Combs on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Gail Combs on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… sully on Learning To Be A Climate … Gail Combs on Learning To Be A Climate … Chris Barron on They Missed One sabretoothed on They Missed One richard on They Missed One AndyG55 on They Missed One sully on They Missed One sabretoothed on They Missed One
Daily Archives: August 7, 2013
Should gay couples be entitled to government funded abortions? Yes, but only for adopted fetuses You need an enema, not an abortion No, gay couples should practice safe sex Only if they were married in the church and waited until … Continue reading
This week marks the fourth anniversary of the installation of a camera at the Helheim Ice Fjord in Greenland. Before and after imagery shows that NASA, James Blalock, Barack Obama, et al – are completely FOS about Greenland melting down. … Continue reading
Looks like they are enjoying the help which Obama and McCain are providing them in Syria. Islam: Making a True Difference in the World – One Body at a Time
Rule #1 : Ignore this terribly inconvenient data. Parrot some bullshit some about decayed ice. Claim that “anything could happen” by September. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
News – Department of Natural Resources The US Drought Monitor comes out with their joke of the week tomorrow.
* Any similarity to Dr. James Hansen is purely coincidental.
I think that Chicago answered his question today. August 7, 2013 Police are searching for a gunman who shot two men in the Englewood neighborhood, killing one of them, in one of at least six shootings in the city since … Continue reading