Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
omanuel on Latest From The Greenland… Gail Combs on No Correction Coming As The NS… gator69 on Latest From The Greenland… gator69 on No Correction Coming As The NS… rah on No Correction Coming As The NS… gator69 on Charles Takes The Bait! rah on Latest From The Greenland… The Ol' Seadog. on Latest From The Greenland… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free gator69 on Charles Takes The Bait!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2013
This version is from the National Academy of Sciences, before self-awarded Nobel Prize Mikey straightened them out that the world was heating out of control, rather than cooling out of control. In 1975, people were too stupid to know the … Continue reading
BBC News – Home Remember this “major shift” speech from a few weeks ago? (NEWSER) – President Obama will today outline a new course against terror, including two big goals: cutting down on drone strikes and attempting, once again, to close … Continue reading
Erbie Bowser Kills 4 People — Male NBA Cheerleader Goes On Shooting Rampage – Hollywood Life Look for Obama to make a speech about this shortly.
So far this year there have been 2,115 low temperature records set at all US HCN stations, and 1,594 high temperatures. In 1934, there were 10,712 high temperature records and 3,313 low temperature records. Obama says the climate is getting … Continue reading
Alarmist reader Paul says : You cannot use data from 2 different methods of collection and draw conclusion That is exactly what Michael Mann did to create the hockey stick, and exactly what alarmists did to claim that sea level … Continue reading
The graph below plots the number of 40C readings at all GHCN HCN stations. The five hottest summers were 1934, 1936, 1954, 1980 and 1930. No summer above 350 PPM CO2 has come even close. The current summer will finish … Continue reading