Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 8, 2013
the Department of Housing and Urban Development is imposing a new rule that would allow the feds to track diversity in America’s neighborhoods and then push policies to change those it deems discriminatory. Obama administration using housing department to compel … Continue reading
Obama has spent 30% more per year than Bush’s largest budget, but complains that Republicans won’t give him the money he needs to deepen the Gulf Coast port of Charleston, S.C. It isn’t clear to me why he wants to … Continue reading
The Washington DC based US Drought Monitor is out for the week, and shows northeastern New Mexico as “Exceptional Drought.” Regional Drought Monitor: West Yesterday, the National Weather Service said that the ground in northeastern New Mexico was saturated, and … Continue reading
Twitter / russbynum: Actually, Obama mentioned the …
Images from Lock and Dam 25, Mississippi River
On August 9, 1930 every station in Al Gore’s home state was over 100 degrees, including 110 degrees at Dickson and Jackson. The forecast for Dickson today is 86 degrees, which is 24 degrees cooler than 1930.
Three officers turned up at the home of Sir Benjamin Slade after a member of the public reported that they felt threatened by the image, which appeared in The Telegraph, of him dressed in camouflage and holding a semi-automatic rifle. … Continue reading
Arctic ice area has increased by almost 20,000 Manhattans from this date last year, making it the second largest increase on record. The only year which gained more ice was 1996. In a few days, it is likely that 2013 … Continue reading
You know, the Panama Canal is being widened so that the big supertankers can come in. Now, that’ll be finished in 2015. If we deepen our ports all along the Gulf, places like Charleston, S.C., or Savannah, Ga., or Jacksonville, … Continue reading
It is simple. No one ever asks Obama any hard questions. He is allowed to lie his way out of everything, with some of the most transparent and pathetic lies ever put on display. Half the country is up in … Continue reading