Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
ren on Eureka! ren on Eureka! ren on Eureka! ren on Time For Adjustments ren on Time For Adjustments AndyG55 on Baffling Them With Bullsh… JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
A couple of months ago, Obama waited for a couple of forecast hot days in DC, and then hurriedly called an outdoor press conference for 2 PM the next day to announce that global warming was making him sweat. While … Continue reading
RealClimate: Polar Amplification The Arctic just had their coldest summer on record, so Gavin must believe that we are headed into an ice age. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Svetlana Krachevskaya Obama’s latest fear mongering is that Putin is going to arrest gay Olympic athletes. Johnny Weir: If I’m arrested in Russia, so be it – CBS News The hope and change guy seems to move effortlessly from one … Continue reading
firstname.lastname@example.org Dear Derrick, You wrote an article on 9/24/2005 blaming major hurricanes on global warming. Global warming? You better believe it – The Boston Globe Hurricane Wilma in 2005 was the last major hurricane to hit the US, making this … Continue reading
After his administration issued repeated defenses of a National Security Agency monitoring program that collects Americans’ phone and Internet data, Obama announced during a press conference Friday afternoon that reforms to the system will make the collection activities more transparent … Continue reading