Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
A couple of months ago, Obama waited for a couple of forecast hot days in DC, and then hurriedly called an outdoor press conference for 2 PM the next day to announce that global warming was making him sweat. While … Continue reading
RealClimate: Polar Amplification The Arctic just had their coldest summer on record, so Gavin must believe that we are headed into an ice age. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Svetlana Krachevskaya Obama’s latest fear mongering is that Putin is going to arrest gay Olympic athletes. Johnny Weir: If I’m arrested in Russia, so be it – CBS News The hope and change guy seems to move effortlessly from one … Continue reading
email@example.com Dear Derrick, You wrote an article on 9/24/2005 blaming major hurricanes on global warming. Global warming? You better believe it – The Boston Globe Hurricane Wilma in 2005 was the last major hurricane to hit the US, making this … Continue reading
After his administration issued repeated defenses of a National Security Agency monitoring program that collects Americans’ phone and Internet data, Obama announced during a press conference Friday afternoon that reforms to the system will make the collection activities more transparent … Continue reading
While playing soccer at lunch, I got this reminder of how incredibly stupid the people are we are dealing with. August 9, 2013 at 7:03 pm Greenland receives about a metre of snow per year, or about two trillion cubic … Continue reading
Guardiola moves to hostile fans in Munich Dempsey trades his career for cash, like Beckham and Keane Suarez joins the Fine Young Cannibals Rooney trying to escape Manchester Nani has no idea what he is doing Ricky Lambert finally gets … Continue reading
25 Aug 1911 – ENCLAND’S HEAT WAVE. ALARMING DEATH RATE. A US expert recently explained how these heat deaths could have been avoided by not using air conditioning in 1911. (It isn’t clear if this expert had recently suffered a … Continue reading
This blog is about to pass 10,000,000 views, which is approximately equal to the number of dead people on the voting roles who normally vote a straight Democratic ticket.