Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
After two busy hurricane years in 2004 and 2005, many of the world’s leading experts (including Judith Curry and Roger Pielke) concluded that global warming was making major hurricanes hit more often. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Google News Archive Search … Continue reading
Rats have taken over the White House and Capitol Hill The Gripe: Rats in D.C. are a sign of summer – The Washington Post
The animated gif below compares 1871 sea level in La Jolla, California vs. a recent high tide picture. https://www.sandiegohistory.org/timeline/images/80-2860.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/090207-LaJollaCove.jpg However, this picture of the 1959 La Jolla High School Homecoming Queen normally changes my level.
We hear all kind of bizarre clams about climate catastrophe from people calling themselves scientists. It is time that we tighten up the definition of the term : scientist : someone who couldn’t get a date in high school
It took most of the 20th century for the consensus to accept the blatantly obvious fact of Continental Drift. They chose to ignore the evidence – because it didn’t fit their belief system. Similarly, we hear consensus claims that the … Continue reading
In mid-July, a heating and air conditioning company was running a radio ad here in Colorado. Last summer was the hottest on record in Colorado, and experts say that this summer will be just as hot The last four weeks … Continue reading
Intellicast – Weekly Precipitation in United States A few months ago, the experts at NOAA told us that the corn belt drought was going to get worse this summer.
Click for a larger image.
Monterey Bay affected by climate change Monterey Bay is a microcosm of the “immediate and growing threat” of climate change in California, the state Environmental Protection Agency said Thursday. From rising sea levels and ocean acidity to declining populations of … Continue reading