Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 9, 2013
NSIDC : Second This year “will without a doubt” rank in the top five lowest levels of ice extent ever recorded in the satellite era, and there is a good possibility that 2013 could rank second in terms of recorded … Continue reading
I wonder why not? Could it have anything to do with the fact that temperatures never got close to freezing this summer in the interior of the ice sheet? summit:status:webcam
US WITHDRAWS NON-ESSENTIAL STAFF FROM CONSULATE IN LAHORE, PAKISTAN, OVER TERROR THREAT
Police in Blue Ash, Ohio have shot dead a Chihuahua cross dog, but only after first tasing it. 5 year old Jack was the pet of the Bullock family, who bought the dog several years ago for their now 12 … Continue reading
KUSA – heavy rain poured down on the Denver Metro area Thursday, flooding streets and highways. The National Weather Service to issued a flash flood warning until 10:30 p.m. for western Arapahoe, north central Douglas and south central Denver counties. Stationary … Continue reading
It is terrifying to see that there is just as much ice as there was 18 years ago. Daily Arctic Sea Ice Maps
24 Aug 1898 – A TERRIBLE HURRICANE. LONDON, August 17.
13 Aug 1931 – DEVASTATING HURRICANE. Paris, August 10
My dogs seemed particularly worried about global warming on our hike this evening.