Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
2013 Melt Season Forecast To Come To An Early End
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Attack of the Gorebots in 3….2….1….
Here is the youtube link to videos on the Russian Ice Breaker that was at the North Pole breaking up ice on a joy ride at the end of July 2013. Link for where the Ice Breaker was and is now also.
Zoom out the map then click on red dots by the north pole, was it’s tracks find it interesting they were there again like in past years when the ice can not refreeze breaking up the ice. Anyone know why they are on joy rides breaking up the ice in the melt season?
Steve this sort of stuff like Ice Breaker in the melt season is big news. The AGW crow wants to see the ice melt away and a ship like that is not good breaking up ice that can not refreeze in the melt season.
I think tourists pay a pretty penny to say they’ve been to the pole.
What happened to that massive storm which was supposed to break up the ice? Another failed alarmist prediction, huh? Isn’t it rather pathetic when these advocates of global warming are cheering on storms to do what temperatures won’t do?
If they believed that man’s co2 would destroy the biosphere they would cheer all contradictory evidence – they don’t. They have a hidden agenda.
Quite large eruption underway. More aerosols in the tropics.
That’s true, but we “need” a little bigger one like another Mount St. Helens
or more, to accelerate the entire cooling process…
I’m still skeptical that any VEI6+ will happen anytime soon. I believe we need to wait for at least 10 more years to have another one (after Pinatubo), but probably more than 10 years.
I see the MLF crew has started wading their way down the coast again. They’ve covered 8 km in the past two hours. Maybe next year they can try again using an old-fashioned Mike Fink style keelboat. At least they’d stay out of the cold water.
Daylight at their current location is down to about 18 hours (dropping to less than 14 hours by the end of the month) making solar power harder to come by.
Oops. Should be dropping to less than 15 hours by the end of the month.
You beat me to it Bob … wading and dragging for climate change … what a wonderful endeavour.
But seriously these bozos have nothing better to do with their lives than this?
Interesting. Where can I find more information on this group? MLF?
Next year they should try a boat with skies and a sail! 🙂