Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 10, 2013
The route is still blocked with ice, and that ice has fresh snow on it. EOSDIS Worldview (Alpha) It is truly shocking to report, but it appears that the experts were wrong about this. NY-AALESUND, Norway, May 29 (Reuters) – … Continue reading
Seth Borenstein in Washington Associated Press December 12, 2007 “The Arctic is screaming,” said Mark Serreze, senior scientist at the government’s snow and ice data center in Boulder, Colorado. This week, after reviewing his own new data, NASA climate scientist … Continue reading
Green shows ice gain since August 8, 2012. Red shows ice loss over that period. Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor
….. because in a few days it is going to to get very cold. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
This led to CO2 levels falling below 3000 parts per million which was low enough to initiate glaciation – the growing of ice sheets. CO2 was higher in the late Ordovician In John Cook’s world, 400 PPM fries the planet, … Continue reading
The Greenland Country Club has shut down for the evening because temperatures have dropped below -25C. The danger of playing with frozen balls during the summer is just too great. summit:status:webcam
geocarb.jpg (560×420) BBC Nature – Ordovician period videos, news and facts
Coldest summer on record at the North Pole Highest August Arctic ice extent since 2006 Record high August Antarctic ice extent No major hurricane strikes for eight years Slowest tornado season on record No global warming for 17 years Second … Continue reading
The rowers will probably never get anywhere near this section, but if they were there today they would face this impenetrable ice. NCEP forecasts that this area will be below freezing in a week. Will the ice melt out in … Continue reading
Global warming sent the last one driving off into the sunset. summit:status:webcam