Ninety-seven percent of experts believe that the sun and stars revolve around the Earth. It is basic physics – anyone can watch them track around around the Vatican every 24 hours. (The moon moves slightly slower.)
Vatican security has determined that people who question this are a global security threat, because if the Earth started rotating, great floods would occur and our seaports would drown.
I take this issue personally, because my children’s future depends on having everyone thinking the same way that I do.
Pope Hussein I
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I read your work regularly but every now and then you use the Galileo controversy to try to make a point. What I get from it is that you know very little about the affair and it tends to alienate me. May I humbly suggest that you do a little more research into the affair and not equate a legitimate controversy in the middle ages with the fraud of global warming. The controversy was not about whether or not the earth revolved around the sun but that Galileo insisted without proof that it was true and therefore the Church had to rewrite it’s theology. And Galileo was a painful personality as well. Otherwise keep up the good work!