Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 13, 2013
Reader Quiz :
What was minimum wage in NSW in 1936?
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
John Kerry Upset That Information Technology Is Slowing White House Plans For Totalitarianism
John Kerry: ‘This Little Thing Called the Internet … Makes It Much Harder to Govern’ | CNS News
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Latest From Obama’s Fake Benghazi Spontaneous YouTube Scandal
‘400 surface-to-air missiles’ were ‘STOLEN’ from Libya during the Benghazi attack, says whistle-blowers’ attorney | Mail Online Most embassies keep lots of SAM missiles in the kitchen pantry, and when attacked by Islamic terrorists the President chooses to do nothing … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
My E-Mail To Neven
Neven, The death spiral is in collapse. It is so bad that you and the Guardian are censoring me from posting any current data. When do you plan to inform your readers that the jig is up?
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Shock News : There Is Slightly Less Ice Than The Early 1980s
Experts tell us that 90% of the Arctic sea ice has melted, and that it will be ice-free in a couple of weeks – which is why there is slightly less summer ice than there was during the peak years … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Wettest July Ever At The Exceptional Permanent Southwest Drought
The Washington DC based US Drought Monitor says that the southwest is having an exceptional drought. US Drought Monitor The Weather Channel says that this summer has been one of the wettest on record in the southwest. July One of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Temperatures Over The Arctic Ocean Continue To Plummet – Two Weeks Ahead Of Normal
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
Barack Obama : Most Ignorant Leader Of All Time?
Climate change is real, it’s caused largely by human activities, and it poses significant risks for our health. Some members of Congress disagree with this simple, scientifically proven fact. Call Out the Climate Change Deniers — Barack Obama The climate … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 26 Comments
When People Drive Their Golf Carts On The Green, They Spoil The Course For Everyone
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
The rowers are now six weeks and almost 25% of the way through their trip, with sub-freezing weather forecast at Pond Inlet in a few days. Hopefully they brought their steel oars for cutting thorough the metre thick ice when … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments