Less than 3 percent of U.S. federal workers want to give up their current health plans and join Obamacare, according to a new poll.
Less than 3 percent of federal workers want Obamacare | The Daily Caller
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Obamacare’s fate should have been sealed when congress exempted itself from the very law it intends to impose on the population at large.
Wanna bet they’ll “replace” it with something worse?
Of course they’ll have to pass it to see what’s in the legislation. They can’t be bothered to read the silly things first. Way to many lobbyists to see and “campaign contributions”/bribes to collect to be bothered with actually reading any proposed legislation.
Finally! A REAL consensus.
Reblogged this on Health Science Watch.