Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 16, 2013
Since Hansen first warned us in 1988, CO2 has risen 50 PPM. That is the atmospheric equivalent of five additional people in the Rose Bowl. You can see four of them wearing red, and the other one is in the … Continue reading
The precautionary principle demands that we shut down our energy infrastructure, and replace it with some sort of renewable energy. A guy on YouTube said that there is plenty of renewable energy, and Obama repeated that in a speech, so … Continue reading
Data and Station Information for MONTEREY
US consumer confidence in surprising fall from six-year high | Business | theguardian.com
Progressives believe that rodeo clowns threaten national security, but they think it is hilarious when sons of WWII Nazis make jokes about gassing conservatives to death.
“All this was inspired by the principle – which is quite true in itself – that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted … Continue reading
Coloradans can’t buy AK mags, because the government doesn’t trust Americans. Instead, the government is buying 600,000 AK mags to give to Islamic terrorists. 10–AK Rifle Magazines – Federal Business Opportunities: Opportunities The US military doesn’t use AK’s, and there … Continue reading