Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 17, 2013
Government To Charge The Conservative Press For Emulating The Government
The government hacks everybody’s phone illegally, and they want conservatives silenced. News International could face corporate charges over phone hacking | Media | The Observer
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Why Reopen The Diana Investigation?
To remove Prince Charles from the line of succession.
Posted in Uncategorized 27 Comments
Scientists Under Pressure
President Obama and his cabinet have laid down the gauntlet, by announcing that any government scientist who interferes with the White House political agenda will be purged. Obama’s Interior Secretary Sally Jewell: ‘I hope there are no climate change deniers … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
A New Set Of Rules – Which NSIDC Probably Wants To Ignore
Arctic temperatures this summer are by far the coldest on record. NSIDC is officially chartered with reporting on polar ice conditions, but their functional charter appears to be pushing the global warming agenda. How will they resolve this, now that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 18 Comments
Global Warming Is The Last Refuge Of Fallen Scoundrels
Al Gore tried redeeming his personal failures by saving the planet from global warming. Nazi legacy Arnold Schwarzenegger did the same. Charles Manson and Ted Bundy are born again eco-whackos. Barack Obama is trying to hide his failed presidency behind … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Man Made Global Warming Is A Complete Fraud
As of 1990, the IPCC didn’t see any Mann-made global warming. In 1975, the National Academy Of Sciences didn’t see any global warming In 1975, NCAR didn’t see any global warming Hansen showed the US cooling : Empirical evidence does … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
NBC’s Science Knowledge Only Exceeded By Their Soccer Knowledge
Disclaimer from the CEO of NBC : “Dutch people all look alike.”
Posted in Uncategorized 9 Comments
Obama Needs An Engineering Plan
Obama says that he is going to fix the climate, using the time-honored techniques of raising taxes, attacking political opponents, ravaging the Constitution and putting people out of work. This is a fairly large engineering project so he needs to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
1957 : Extreme Heat, Drought, Melt, Thunderstorms At The North Pole
http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers Obama plans to make the climate more like it was in 1957.
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Leading Physicist : Greenhouse Effect To Raise Sea Level 40 Feet By 2017
http://news.google.com/newspapers Joseph Kaplan (September 8, 1902 — October 3, 1991) was a Hungarian-born American physicist. Kaplan was notable for his studies of atmospheric phenomena, for his international activities in geophysics.Kaplan also participated in efforts to launch the first Earth satellite. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 12 Comments