Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 18, 2013
Pond Inlet is going to start freezing over in about a week. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
Obama’s cabinet secretaries say that any employee who doesn’t believe in catastrophic Mann-made global warming will be purged. Obama says that climate skeptics are “flat earthers” and that he has no patience for them. By a shocking coincidence, 97% of … Continue reading
Hansen says that 1910 was close to the coldest year ever, and it produced the biggest forest fire in western US history. Apparently CO2, floods and forest fires are unrelated. Did they forget to tell Obama about this? The … Continue reading
Egypt Islamists Attack Christian Churches, Homes, and Businesses
It turns out that the thin, rotten decayed description, was actually referring to the intellects of the experts. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
This month is so far one of the ten coolest August’s on record in Missouri. August temperatures have been declining since 1895.