Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 19, 2013
20 Jan 1992 ‘Greenhouse cynics gambling with future’ . One of the CSIRO’s top scientists says doubters of the greenhouse effect are gam bling with the future of the world. Dr Graeme Pearmao, coordinator of the CSIRO’s climate change research program, said yesterday there … Continue reading
Ice sheet melt season is over: Polar Portal The red line in the second graph shows the record melt season of 2012, which alarmists got hysterical about. Note that at the end of the summer of 2012, there was slightly … Continue reading
They say it is a travesty that they can’t explain the lack of warming, and they say that the missing heat has sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Simultaneously, Obama and WMO claim that growth in surface temperatures is accelerating … Continue reading
Since July 23, Arctic ice area loss has been the second slowest on record. Ice loss has been 61% of normal, and was just slightly faster than 2001. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Climate experts tell us that Arctic sea ice is thin, decayed, … Continue reading
If all indications are correct, worse is yet to come. Judging by what has happened in the past, it may very well get cold enough to allow great glaciers thousands of feet thick to cover North America as far south … Continue reading
I just received this message from the Arctic Government scientists shouldn’t claim 99% certainty of theorized cause and effect relationships – based entirely on preconceived notions and political prejudice. Additionally, scientists who claim to be able to see the distant … Continue reading