Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 20, 2013
August 19, 2o35 For Immediate Release The ice sheets extending across most of Canada are much less extensive than the previous two glaciations, due to the influence of man-made CO2. Ice extent is well below the ice age mean, for the … Continue reading
Arctic sea ice extent maintained a steady, near-average pace of retreat through the first half of August, making it highly unlikely that a new record low minimum will be reached this year. Nevertheless, there are extensive areas of low concentration ice, … Continue reading
President Obama has had the fewest US hurricane landfalls (three) of any president, during his five years in office. He says that hurricanes are getting worse, and that he alone has the power to fix it. Weather Street: 2013 Atlantic … Continue reading
According to the Warren Commission, an object struck with a large amount of force in one direction will fly in the opposite direction. If you stand behind Tiger Woods on the tee box, you are likely to be struck by … Continue reading
August 19, 2013 at 9:07 pm The reason that there is “hundreds of Gt being calved” is because there is a huge excess of snow and ice in the interior, which is being pushed to the sea by its own weight. … Continue reading
The Arctic melt season is almost done, and there is 51% more ice than there was on this date last year. Green below shows ice present in 2013 but not present in 2012, red shows the opposite. Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor … Continue reading