Animal control officer shot dead five kittens next to mother and her four young children after promising that the cats ‘would go to kitty heaven’ | Mail Online
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Today they shoot kittens, tomorrow kids and their mothers.
Off topic for this post, but which one of these young psychopaths would have looked like Obama’s son?
Obama and the other race baiters’ hypocrisy is on show all around the world:
I suggest that shooting certain kids & their mothers (plus fathers – if they can be identified!), would be highly beneficial for humankind as a whole!
Really? .. Are you being serious? .. I really hope you can tell us what is wrong with that suggestion … or law enforcement officers could be looking for somebody called ‘Adam Gallon’, so that they can hopefully prevent future tragedies.
By the way, it is obvious that there are humane ways for an “animal control officer” (or “retired police officer”) to put down animals, providing that officials are within their rights to order it to be done … and most definitely not the way that the article describes.
It would certainly help the prison population problem.
Tiny Chihuahua’s are way too tough for this lot. They only had small arms suitable for killing kittens. They’d also need to be SWAT trained to take on a Chihuahua. Obviously rabies is a big big problem all over the States.
Feral cats are a problem. A .22 is humane. Until you have experienced the cat issue you have no idea what it’s like. They are worse than any other varmits, except the human ones.
The real deal is getting two for one shot.
My mistake, I though this was about John David Patterson and the Man Eating Lions of Tsavo, cia 1898.