Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Richard Willson on NOAA Data Tampering – Mu… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… Htos1 on Arctic Has Gained Hundreds Of… gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 transrp on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2 gator69 on Ice Age At 2000+ PPM CO2
Daily Archives: August 22, 2013
During the campaign, Obama was bragging about the Arab Spring and his war on terrorism. He also promised that Syria and Iran would net get chemical or nuclear weapons. When he gets back from his 35th vacation of the year, he … Continue reading
Josh Earnest, principal deputy White House press secretary, said he was not familiar with the murder of Australian jogger Chris Lane during Wednesday’s White House briefing. When asked by Fox News chief White House correspondent Ed Henry about the Chris … Continue reading
Leading government experts say that CO2 generated by productive members of society controls the weather. Since we are having a record low number of hurricanes and tornadoes, and perfect crop growing weather in 2013 – it is becoming clear that coal … Continue reading
AUG 21, 2013 Commodity prices have significantly decreased thus far in the third quarter of 2013 on the outlook of a bumper corn crop and ideal weather conditions Farmland Forecast | AGWEB.com Exactly the opposite of what our leading government … Continue reading
Daily Arctic Sea Ice Maps The world’s leading experts say that it is all going to melt in the next few hours. the Arctic will be ice-free in the summer of 2013 – John Kerry, US Secretary of State John … Continue reading
What would happen to global warming if the sun quit producing sunspots for a few decades? The question is of more than passing interest to climate scientists as they ponder the prospect that the sun may be about to enter … Continue reading
I was in DC on Sunday afternoon, scene of Barack Obama’s famous perspiration meltdown a few weeks ago. The temperature was 72 degrees at 4PM, and I don’t think I was sweating very much.