Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: August 23, 2013
CNN is reporting on TV that “many firefighters say fires burn hotter than they used to.” Apparently the heat of combustion of wood has changed, most likely accompanied by the a change in the weight of ducks. BEDEMIR: What makes … Continue reading
Soviet Communists, like the ones in the White House and the press, can not survive in an environment where ideas are discussed openly. That is why Obama/CNN/etc. are blocking any legitimate discussion about climate, black against white racism, the economy, … Continue reading
One month ago, NSIDC announced this : Back when the sea was thick and lasted for years, cyclones tended to spread the ice out and actually increase its extent, said Julienne Stroeve of the National Snow and Ice Data Center … Continue reading
Climate change deniers live in ignorant bliss as seas keep rising The tide gauge at LA shows no change in sea level for the past two or three decades. Data and Station Information for SANTA MONICA (MUNICIPAL PIER)
Green shows ice present in 2013 which was not present in 2012. Red shows the opposite. Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor
Watch: How Climate Change Is Melting the Ski Industry | Mother Jones Four of the five snowiest winters on record have occurred since 2008. Rutgers University Climate Lab :: Global Snow Lab