Chicago, IL Crime Map – Showing Crimes in Chicago – Crime Statistics, Alerts and Reports – Crime Stops Here
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Reblogged this on U.S. Constitutional Free Press.
From the Christian Science Monitor:
Both Russian officials and independent experts in Moscow heaped doubts today on the veracity of reports that Syrian strongman Bashar al-Assad used poison gas…
“Russia isn’t persuaded by any of these reports. Nobody in Moscow believes Assad would use chemical weapons, especially now that he’s winning without them, and he’d be crazy to do so on the very day that UN inspectors are visiting Damascus to look into reports of chemical weapon use,” says Sergei Markov, a frequent adviser to President Vladimir Putin.
“It’s obvious to us that we’re looking at a well-prepared provocation… aimed at whipping up emotions in the West and triggering an armed intervention to aid the rebels. It’s clear the rebels are the only ones who have any stake in creating an example like this. Russia is not going to support any moves in that direction,” he adds.
“See something, do nothing”…. works for Chicago.
I know, ban guns. Yea, that’s the ticket.
I like this representation as well. http://www.heyjackass.com/
Going after Syria has been in the planning for some time with McRino as the point man.
Wow! Look at the 15th and 16th of the month, then the crime rate drops significantly. I wonder how much of this is from repeat offenders and if a timeline for their next crime could be inferred as to when their needs will drive them to strike again? Middle of the month may be the time to plan for the bills at the end of the month. Wouldn’t want to be late paying the cell phone bill.
You don’t understand. Obama wants to spread The Chicago Way to every city in America. When that happens, he expects we the people will demand he declare martial law and himself as President for life. That way he can eliminate what little of the constitution is left, complete the subversion of the legal system, and shut down congress because it’s no longer necessary. He then becomes the law and the America he hates so much will no longer exist. Then things become really interesting (Chinese Curse interesting).
Chicago is a very “organised” community…