Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 24, 2013
CNN says that fires burn hotter now than they used to, due to your SUV. Here is a description of a kinder, gentler two million acre fire from the low CO2 days of 1910 – before the press was taken … Continue reading
For some reason, Microsoft thinks it is a good marketing strategy to employ third party software to violate your computer, change your default search engine to Bing, and install Microsoft toolbar viruses in your web browser. All this does is … Continue reading
The Met Office conveniently provides data sets showing how sea level data has been tampered with over time. The graph below plots the difference between sea level plots generated in 1987 and 2006. Like almost everything else the hockey team gets their … Continue reading
Bill Gray is Fort Collins’ senior skeptic. In 2006 he explained the biggest scam in scientific history. 06/05/2006 The only inconvenient truth about global warming, contends Colorado State University’s Bill Gray, is that a genuine debate has never actually taken … Continue reading
Thanks to latent heat released by new ice formation, the Arctic has ended a 110 day long streak of below normal temperatures. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut This cold has contributed to a record … Continue reading
It is August 24, and there have been no Atlantic hurricanes yet. But during the low-CO2 year of 1938, the first hurricane formed on January 3. On January 1, a weak extratropical cyclone formed about 2,000 miles (3,200 km) southwest … Continue reading
Fast forward 25 years, and Trenberth still sees changes in ocean temperature as key to understanding the ups and downs of global climate. That includes the current plateau in global temperature. Trenberth says, in fact, the planet has continued to … Continue reading
At one time, even government experts understood that fire is essential to pine forests. Fire is very much a part of the life cycle of the lodgepole pine forest …. said John Varley chief scientists of Yellowstone National Park. The … Continue reading