Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2013
In an exclusive interview with CNN that aired Friday, Obama said the United States and United Nations inspectors were gathering information on the attack, but that preliminary signs pointed to a “big event of grave concern.” “It is very troublesome,” … Continue reading
Green shows ice present in 2013 which was not present on this date in 2012. Red shows the opposite. Arctic Sea-Ice Monitor
Note the complete disconnect in the logic : A top Obama administration official says there is “very little doubt” the Syrian government last week used a chemical weapon on civilians, killing at least 100 people. The announcement came as the … Continue reading
The Daily Mail published this article in January, and shortly thereafter pulled it. It is still available on the Web Archive. 29 January 2013 Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical … Continue reading
Arctic ice area has grown by 21,000 Manhattans since last year, the largest increase on record. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008
NSIDC wants you to believe that Arctic ice has been steadily decreasing due to man-made CO2, and was 12% below the mean at the end of July. N_07_plot.png (420×240) What they don’t want you to think about is that in … Continue reading
Colder Winters Held Dawn of New Ice Age Get a good grip on your long johns, cold weather haters–the worst may be yet to come. That’s the long-long-range weather forecast being given out by “climatologists.” the people who study very … Continue reading
When Bush was president, Obama complained that no evidence of WMD’s was found in Iraq, months after the war started. Now Obama wants to start a war to distract from his disastrous presidency, and says that five days is too … Continue reading
Location: Bremen, 24 August 2013, 15.30. Today, this afternoon, a campaign event by the party ‘Alternative für Deutschland’ took place at the Bremer Bürgerpark. This event was stormed in a hit-and-run-style by attackers. Multiple persons were injured. At 3 p.m. … Continue reading