Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 26, 2013
Twitter / borenbears: Oddity: More cold temp records … h/t to Marc Morano
Obama is focused like a laser on justice for the Islamic terrorists he is supporting in Syria using your tax dollars.. August 25, 2013 At least 10 people were shot overnight in Chicago, including a 14-year-old boy shot a block … Continue reading
August 28, 2012 “The ice is just thinner than it used to be. So it doesn’t really matter so much what the summer weather does anymore—the thin ice melts out easier during the summer melt season.” Apparently the cold weather … Continue reading
Can anyone name a prediction which climate alarmists got right?
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Americans strongly oppose U.S. intervention in Syria’s civil war and believe Washington should stay out of the conflict even if reports that Syria’s government used deadly chemicals to attack civilians are confirmed, a Reuters/Ipsos poll says. About … Continue reading
The summer of 2013 is over in a few days, and has had the fewest 40ºC temperature readings of any year in the last nine decades. There were only 832 40ºC temperatures recorded in 2013, compared to 8,357 in 1936. … Continue reading
Obama says that he controls the climate, and has since June 2008. But now there are claims that Congressional Republicans control the climate. The organization 350 Action and agency Barton F. Graf 9000 are proposing a Climate Name Change–a new … Continue reading
Pine forests burn naturally about every decade or so. If you take out a 30 year mortgage on a home in the pine forest, you can expect to have your house burn three times during the life of the loan. … Continue reading
The latest hysteria from California is that fire threatens a reservoir and 3,000 year old Sequoia trees which have survived hundreds of fires. I’m pretty sure that water still doesn’t burn.